Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, January 13, 2018

Monday is ....

Hat Day

These beautiful hats are from the 1870s.  I scanned these from a very old advertising booklet for Lord and Taylor
The cost of this hat was $3.75



the cost of this hat was $10.00

which actually seem very expensive for the 1870s.  Wow...

Paulette

click on image, then right click and save as...

6 comments:

  1. Ten dollars in 1870 is about $170 dollars today - so yes, a pretty expensive hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hats. Actually that is good since I can't go outside without one in warm weather. Wish I could find pretty hats like these. Thank you for the digis. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great vintage images. Expensive hats for the day...
    Thanks for these finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish hats were more in fashion, I could wear these then LOL.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. THank you Paulette. These are great - I love vintage clothing images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette